Monday, June 10, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge


Here is my first card challenge with Operation Write Home. I used paper from the Dream Pop Paper Packet from Close To My Heart. I really liked how it turned out! Please consider joining this wonderful organization to say Thank You and we care to our soldiers and their families. 

Here is the sketch:




Here is the link to the sketch:
Operation Write Home http://operationwritehome.org/12465/#comments

I hope you enjoy and are inspired!

4 comments:

  1. Your first challenge and you did a great job! Those are such pretty papers and I really like the flowers you added by the sentiment. I'm so glad you jumped in and joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your encouragement is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are a great touch! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the papers and the flowers are just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete