Friday, June 21, 2013

4 My Friend card with Claire paper #CTMH

I just love this paper! I am having so much fun making these Girls Rock cards. I think that the these are universal cards and the great thing is that the inside is blank so it can be whatever you need. All of the items is used to make the card are Close To My Heart items and can be found at my website www.christinawyatt.ctmh.com
Items for this card are
Claire Paper Packet #x7166b
Girls Rock Stamp Set #c1538
4 My Friend Stamp Set #d1510
Bitty Sparkles #z1263
Paradise Assortment Twine #z1702
Champagne Exclusive Ink Pad #z2174
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink Pad #z2140
Sunset Exclusive Ink Pad #z2191
Flowers and Sentiment stamped on items cut from our Cricut Cartridge
Art Philosophy #z1686

I hope you are inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment