Saturday, May 4, 2013

Good to be back!

It has been a while since I have been on here. I took a break because honestly I felt like this blog was not reaching people like I hoped it would. I wanted to inspire people to make hand made cards to give to their loved ones and to capture those memories and tell the story through scrapbooking. I am going to try again so please if you stop by and take the time to look or read, please leave a comment and let me know that you were here and share your thoughts, needs and your victories. Something brought you here in the first place so please take a moment to say hi or just share. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Christina

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Pinterest, and pinned one of your cards on my Cards and Tags board. Just thought I'd let you know. I found it on another persons board which led me here. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie! So sorry I am just responding. I haven't been on here much but I am going to post more frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natalie! So sorry I am just responding. I haven't been on here much but I am going to post more frequently!

    ReplyDelete