Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo Album toilet paper rolls

That's right! You read it correctly! This album is made with toilet paper rolls!
I absolutely love making these albums. They are so much fun and in a household of twelve people there is always an ample supply of toilet paper rolls.



I want to draw your attention to the closure on the front of the album. I hope you are sitting down cause this is going to knock your socks off. I know it did me. I was so excited when I discovered this! Are you ready? It is...... a pop tab! Yes! I love taking ordinary things and making them into something beautiful! I took Versa Mark ink and placed the tab on the pad covering it with the ink and sprinkling embossing powder over it and then using the heat gun to set it. Now tell me, you're excited aren't you!


 Check this out! Pop tabs are also how I bound my album! Oh this makes me so excited!


 These flowers are cut on the Cricut with Art Philosophy. Around the flowers are tufts of ribbon that I have carefully placed in all the right places.


I really hope that you have lots of questions because that means I have inspired you and that, well, makes me happy! So, come on, lets here those questions! lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Any directions you can send a fellow consultant??? Love this!

    ReplyDelete