Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mother's Day Layout and Cards


I am so lovin' the Florentine paper! The colors are so warm and comforting to me. It makes me think of the warmth of a woman's heart and that is exactly why I chose this paper for my Mother's Day workshops. Now these are not the traditional Mother's Day layout as it does not say "Mother's Day" rather I think it speaks of a woman's heart. This layout celebrates every woman and her love for her family no matter what title she holds.

For the layout the stamp that I used I just love because it is all about family. It's called Family Love. The inks I used for the layout are Coca, Chocolate, Garden Green. The embellishments are Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems. The white ribbon is our Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon. The glitter on the right hand page is our Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel. I have also used our Versa Mark Ink and Embossing Powder.











The Hip Hip Hooray is from our stamp set Card Chatter-Birthday.



The Butterfly is our Quick Cards-Butterfly and the sentiment is from the Card Chatter-Birthday.




The image on the circle is our Stamp Of The Month Potential and the sentiment is Card Chatter-Birthday.



As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I hope that you enjoy them!



Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment